Monday, June 11, 2012

Avocado numnums

When I peel an avocado to make a lunch time snack, Simon the cat is right there waiting for his piece. I don't know why he likes avocados so much. I found it very strange so I looked up the nutritional information. It just so happens that God made avocados with lots of fat and protien. 3 oz of avocado has 15.4 grams of fat and about 2 grams of protein. There is also about 10 mg of sodium. Never seen a cat yet that didn't like salt. This is not a fruit for someone trying to lose weight. I don't eat much of them because I'm a little overweight. Simon is a tad overweight too. Maybe more than a tad. Maybe he should try the program I'm on: www.myfitnesspal.com Oh, that wouldn't work for a cat, would it? But I lost 12 pounds on it since February and its now June.

No comments:

Post a Comment